Next Fertility ProCrea:
International Center for Reproductive Medicine since 1999
Competence and quality
An international point of reference for reproductive medicine, Next Fertility ProCrea is among the major fertility centers in Switzerland, where thousands of couples from all over Europe, Asia and North America come every year.
Next Fertility ProCrea is located in an environment where the design with pure lines, the choice of materials and cutting-edge technologies give the overall safety and comfort.
Physical spaces and relationships are deeply integrated to make each patient feel at ease. Next Fertility ProCrea has qualified staff able to accompany the couple from the first interview to pregnancy, ensuring continuous assistance 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The staff is able to plan the diagnostic and therapeutic steps in a very short time, quickly making an appointment for the first visit, even on a Saturday.
Next Fertility ProCrea is located in Lugano, in via Clemente Maraini 8. A modern structure inaugurated in 2009 spread over five floors, with a total surface area of 1,800 square meters where reception, waiting rooms, medical offices, embryology laboratories are located and andrology, two operating rooms, post-surgery rooms. The Center is easily accessible both by car and by public transport. The property has free internal parking.
The clinic is located at:
• 500 meters from Lugano train station
• 5 minutes from the Lugano Sud motorway exit
• 10 minutes by car from Lugano airport
• it is connected to Malpensa airport by a Malpensa Lugano shuttle bus/train service
For couples who wish to stay in Lugano they will be able to take advantage of discounted rates at partner hotels
Our structure is spread over 5 floors divided as follows:
• floor -1: parking reserved for patients, collection rooms
• ground floor: reception, waiting room, sampling point, meeting room, administrative offices
• first floor: doctors’ offices, waiting room, medical aid team point
• second floor: IVF laboratory, waiting room, transfer rooms, Surgery & Cells clinic
• third floor: 7 pre/post-operative rooms, surveillance unit, seminology laboratory
• fourth floor: operating block
• external area: waiting room